1. How long does it take to create a website? Depending on the option you choose you can have your web site in less than 2 or 3 weeks.
2. What if I don’t have a domain name can you get one for me? Yes, we will find the domain name you want if it is available.
3. Do you provide hosting? No, right now we don’t offer hosting but we will soon. We will find a hosting site that will fit our clients need, and budget.
4. What does it cost for a website? We offer four different options to choose from, one of them you can also create your own option. You can view our prices on our custom website page.
5. How do I pay for a web site or other services you offer? You can pay online using PayPal, using a credit card, or we can invoice you and you can pay by check.
6. What if I don’t have a PayPal account? You don’t need a PayPal account to pay online; you can also create one too. Visit PayPal online to create account
7. Do you accept checks? Yes, but when you’re paying with a check I will need half of the total amount of the website upfront.